We provide international development consultancy in the environmental sector, with a particular focus on community conservation and Integrated Conservation and Development Projects (ICDPs).
We specialise in partnership projects and the development of new approaches to sustainable natural resource management that integrate biodiversity and habitat conservation with the delivery of social and economic benefits.
Our areas of work within the environmental sector include:
- Implementation & evaluation of community conservation projects
- Community forestry
- Ecotourism development
- Ecological survey, monitoring and assessment
- Biodiversity and livelihoods assessments
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Field-based research, consultancy and reporting
- Stakeholder training and capacity building