We provide international development consultancy in the environmental sector, with a particular focus on the analysis and delivery of sustainable natural resource management projects including Integrated Conservation and Development Projects (ICDPs).
We offer technical and strategic consultancy for governments, aid agencies and international conservation charities, project analysis and review, as well as practical field-based research including community engagement, stakeholder analysis and participatory rural appraisal.
We specialise in partnership projects and the development of new approaches to sustainable natural resource management that integrate wildlife and habitat conservation with the delivery of social and economic benefits.
Our areas of work within the environmental sector include:
- Implementation and evaluation of community-based conservation projects
- Community forestry
- Ecotourism development
- Ecological survey, monitoring and assessment
- Biodiversity and livelihoods assessments
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Field-based research, consultancy and reporting
- Stakeholder training and capacity building
Along with a range of related services. E-mail email@example.com for further information or contact us by mail or phone to discuss your requirements further.