We operate throughout the UK providing tree surveys and tree reports for a range of clients including private householders and landowners, architects, landscape architects, planners and developers. These include BS5837 tree surveys and tree reports for planning applications, amenity tree surveys for management purposes and pre-purchase tree surveys for house buyers and mortgage companies.
We also offer a wide range of related tree and woodland services including tree safety surveys, TPO applications, tree & woodland management plans, licensed bat inspections, habitat creation and management advice, woodland design and woodland restoration consultancy.
Our staff are professional members of the Arboricultural Association and fully qualified in Professional Tree Inspection. We pride ourselves on delivering work of the highest quality at an affordable price.
Our arboricultural expertise is strongly integrated with other disciplines including design, engineering, ecology and project implementation, providing you with an integrated service which delivers straightforward, robust and cost-effective solutions.
Key areas of expertise and work include:
- BS5837 tree surveys and tree reports for planning applications
- Arboricultural Impact Assessment (AIA) for planning applications
- Arboricultural Method Statements (AMS) for the planning process
- Tree safety surveys and hazard assessments for all tree owners
- Applications for works to protected trees (TPO applications)
- Large-scale housing and development projects, including input to statutory ES and the EIA process
- Preparation of woodland or amenity tree management plans
- Community projects – woodland design, creation and restoration
- Licensed bat inspections and ecological assessments
Contact us today for a free tree survey quotation or to discuss your project and requirements in more detail.